Property in Lapta Northern Cyprus
One of the most popular tourist destinations in Northern Cyprus is Lapta. This town is located 17 kilometers from the center of Girne (Kyrenia), not far from Alsancak. It is distinguished by a small population and many picturesque places on the slopes of the mountains.
There are no private schools in Lapta, but there are enough state educational institutions. There are also many kindergartens and shops, but the infrastructure in its development is inferior to Alsancak. You can’t visually see the difference between Lapta and Alsancak, so it’s not immediately clear where Alsancak ends and Lapta begins. These two towns seem to have merged together.
Moving from Alsancak to Lapta can be compared to moving to another street within the same city. Also, Lapta has a lot in common with Alsancak, but there are also differences:
- there are few houses with swimming pools in Lapta;
- complexes are less common;
- fewer sandy beaches;
- only low-rise buildings with roof terraces are practiced;
- there is a promenade along the coast line with amazing views.
Due to its proximity to Girne, you can use the developed infrastructure of a big city, and a slight distance from it provides peace and tranquility. Almost everywhere in Lapta you can enjoy beautiful views of the azure sea and mountain slopes.
Features of real estate in Lapta
This place attracts tourists from all over the world, because it has some of the most amazing coastlines in Cyprus and affordable property prices in Lapta. The city impresses with a variety of buildings and attractions:
- Here new villas intersect with historic houses.
- During archaeological excavations, unique objects and tombs were found.
- In Lapta there is a church of St. Theodora, St. Luke and more.
- In the western part of the city, the remains of an ancient reservoir were found, which had previously been filled with water.
- Not far from the shore is the monastery of Akhiropitos, which dates back to the 12th century. A very valuable relic was kept here for a long time - the image of Christ during his lifetime, which was later taken out of the island.
Lapta has a developed infrastructure and other features:
- there are many cafe-restaurants, swimming pools, gyms and other establishments at the service of tourists and residents of the city;
- investors have access to housing options on the primary and secondary markets, while real estate prices in Lapta are significantly lower than in Girne;
- Lapta is suitable for temporary and permanent residence, so this is a great place to escape from everyday affairs and relax;
- the city is famous not only for affordable housing, but also for well-groomed comfortable beaches. One of the most popular in Lapta is the Sunset Beach Club. Here you can play paintball, listen to live music, enjoy water sports and please the children with a children's room.
Lapta is a favorite place for the British. They buy houses and apartments for seasonal holidays and permanent residence. It is clean air, a measured rhythm of life, beautiful views, untouched Mediterranean nature and silence that attract foreigners. There are many apartments, houses, villas, apartments and other real estate objects to choose from, among which everyone can find a suitable option.
If you are interested in real estate in Northern Cyprus, and you want to buy an apartment at a low price, contact Red Feniks. Qualified specialists will help you quickly find the best options for real estate in accordance with your wishes. Now you don't have to choose - Kyrenia, Alsancak or Lapta, we will find the best offer!