Properties in Iskele Northern Cyprus
One of the fastest growing cities in Northern Cyprus is Iskele. The area has excellent investment potential and is a luxurious area to live in. Residents are proud of sandy beaches, clean coastal strips, comfortable villas with a private pool. Long Beach deserves special attention, the rest on which is distinguished by increased comfort.
According to legend, in ancient times the city was called Trikomo. It was on the territory of modern Iskele that Aphrodite brought fresh fruits. Walking along the streets of this part of Northern Cyprus, one can see unique architectural buildings. Some of them date back to the 12th century. Attention is drawn to modern museums, small churches, tall chapels and other objects of art. The property of the area is also events that are held for tourists and residents of the city:
- Galatea grape festival, held in August and lasts 10 days;
- dance festival;
- feast of oranges
- Iskele festival, which is accompanied by dance shows, sports and cultural performances.
These and other events reflect the generosity and hospitality of the people of Iskele, as well as awaken the love for culture and art.
Features of real estate in Iskele
Having been here once, many tourists decide to purchase real estate in Iskele. This is not surprising, because the locals greet every foreigner as their old close friend. And infrastructure facilities, such as hospitals, shops, shopping centers, gyms, provide an opportunity to live a full life. Buying apartments in Iskele is a profitable investment in the future at a low price. A small city today is growing at a rapid pace every day. Over the past few years, numerous residential complexes have appeared on the territory offering the purchase of real estate in Iskele. Why is housing in such demand?
- favorable cost, which increases every year by about 8-10%. And this is a great investment, because the property can be rented out or sold in a few years;
- developers and owners offer completely new real estate objects. Some of them are sold with a rough finish or improved. But most apartments and houses can be purchased with designer interiors and modern furnishings;
- The climate in Cyprus, close to the Mediterranean, favorably distinguishes the area from other areas of Cyprus. In summer it is hot here up to +35, but the sea wind smoothes the heat. And in winter it is warm: the air temperature is not less than +15.
The friendly locals of Northern Cyprus and the life full of events and holidays is another significant advantage that influences the purchase of apartments.
If you have been thinking about buying property in Turkish Cyprus for a long time, contact the international agency Red Feniks. We are engaged in the selection and sale of the best housing for your request and at any price. We conduct a mini-tour of real estate objects, we provide the opportunity to come to Cyprus in person and evaluate the property. The catalog of the company contains not only villas, houses, apartments and other real estate in Iskele. You can also buy real estate in Famagusta, Lapta and other coastal cities. Among the types of housing in demand among buyers:
- studios with a modern layout;
- one- and multi-room apartments;
- houses with private pool;
- villas with a rooftop veranda;
- other apartments of different sizes.